|Toll-Free Order Line: 800-635-2452|
The Fine Print
We appreciate your interest in Advanced Meditech International and have provided information in our web site to familiarize you with Advanced Meditech International, including its history, products and services. Use of Advanced Meditech International's web site is subject to the following terms and conditions. Since changes are periodically made to Advanced Meditech International's web site, please read carefully the content of Advanced Meditech International's web site and note any revisions to these terms and conditions.
1) ADVANCED MEDITECH INTERNATIONAL, the AMI logo, AMITemp™, Li Brand™, Personalphysician™, and Ultrafyn™ are proprietary marks owned by Advanced Meditech International, Inc. All other copyrights, product names, trade names, trademarks, slogans, and/or designs depicted in Advanced Meditech International's web site are the proprietary items of their respective owners.
2) All depictions of Advanced Meditech International, including, but not limited to, its proprietary marks, technical medical data and information, and products and services, are protected intellectual property owned by Advanced Meditech International or one of its related entities. Any copying, reproduction, distribution, transmission, modification or other use of the images, text, format, design or any material of Advanced Meditech International's web site, in whole or in part, requires written permission by Advanced Meditech International. All requests for permission must be in writing and sent to Advanced Meditech International Inc., P.O. Box 630414 Little Neck, NY, 11363, USA Attn: Legal Compliance Manager. ANY COPYING, REPRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, TRANSMISSION, MODIFICATION, OR OTHER USE OF Advanced Meditech International's web site, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION BY ADVANCED MEDITECH INTERNATIONAL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
3) Any software downloaded from Advanced Meditech International's web site, including, but not limited to, the images, documents, files and accompanying data are licensed to you, and remain the property of Advanced Meditech International or its respective trademark and/or copyright owner. No title or intellectual property rights are transferred to you.
4) While every effort is made to the contrary, Advanced Meditech International's web site may include technical inaccuracies, outdated information, or typographical errors. NEITHER ADVANCED MEDITECH INTERNATIONAL, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS NOR ITS ASSIGNS OR SUCCESSORS, ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR DAMAGE (DIRECT OR INDIRECT), ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF ADVANCED MEDITECH INTERNATIONAL'S WEB SITE. Reference to specific products, processes, or services, do not constitute or imply recommendation or endorsement by Advanced Meditech International. Advanced Meditech International may make improvements and/or changes in the products and services described in Advanced Meditech International's web site.
5) Advanced Meditech International's products and services may vary by location. For questions and comments about Advanced Meditech International's products and services, please contact us at 1-718-352-2981. Or write to us at: Advanced Meditech International Inc., P.O. Box 630414, Little Neck, New York 11363.
6) All communications, materials, or information submitted to Advanced Meditech International, including customer comments, testimonials, questions, suggestions, comments or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary, except as otherwise stated herein. Any submissions become the property of Advanced Meditech International and may be used for any purpose.
7) Any and all sites linked to Advanced Meditech International's web site have not been reviewed by Advanced Meditech International. Advanced Meditech International is not responsible for the content of any sites linked to or from Advanced Meditech International's web site.
8) Certain products, material, and/or information, including software, available on or through Advanced Meditech International's web site may be subject to United States and International import/export regulations. Advanced Meditech International does not authorize the exportation of any such products, material, or information to any jurisdiction prohibited by United States Export Laws.
9) Conditions of Sale for products sold through our site:
United States: Check or draft on a U.S. Bank in United States Dollars or VISA, Mastercard, or American Ex-press credit card payment. Credit terms are available to non-distributor customers in most cases. Please call customer service for details. Net 15 terms are available to domestic distributors after one year, upon completion of a satisfactory commercial credit review. Finance charges of 2% per month will be applied to all past due balances. All prices are F.O.B. New York unless specifically noted otherwise.
Overseas: Wire Transfer in advance or irrevocable L/C at sight in United States Dollars or VISA, Mastercard, or American Express credit card payment in advance. Payment in other currencies may be available in some cases. All prices are F.O.B. New York unless specifically noted otherwise.
Unless detailed shipping instructions are specified on the purchase order, we reserve the right to select the method of transportation.
Merchandise should be carefully examined upon receipt to ascertain any error or shortage. Claims for shortage must be made within 10 days of receipt of merchandise. Claims for lost or damaged shipments must be made by the buyer directly upon the carrier and our office notified within 10 days of receipt of merchandise.
All products of Advanced Meditech International are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase. All cauteries have a 4 year shelf life. All AAA lights have a one year shelf life. All battery-operated products must be stored under temperate conditions, if necessary in an air conditioned storage place or facility, as high heat or in-tense cold may damage them.
If a product is identified as defective upon arrival, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge, or credited against future purchases at Advanced Meditech Interna-tional's sole option. This warranty does not apply to damage or misuse or abuse of product.
Warranty is void if any product has been altered in any manner, or if repair was performed by someone other than a qualified Advanced Meditech International service representative. This warranty is expressly limited to the terms and conditions stated above, and there is no other guarantee or warranty, express or implied.
Return Goods Policy:
Defective product or unwanted merchandise received as a result of AMI's error may be returned for repair, replacement, or credit upon receipt of a return merchan-dise authorization number (RMA).
Unauthorized returns will be refused by Advanced Meditech International and returned to sender freight collect. Returns are to be freight prepaid unless alternative arrangements are made. Credits will be issued with an allowance for the condition and age of the merchandise. Returns must show date of purchase, date of delivery, invoice number, and be accompanied by the RMA issued by Advanced Meditech International.
Unless otherwise noted, credit for all merchandise re-turned in resalable condition within 90 days of invoice date will be subject to a 15% restocking charge.
For health reasons, any used surgical instrument returned for repair or replacement must be sterile.